As one of the information service companies in our advanced information oriented society, EX co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) handles the personal information gathered from customers who use our products and various services carefully and comply with laws and other norms regarding personal information.
- We never obtain personal information through deception or other improper means.
- Unless otherwise specified, we use the personal information provided by our customers for the purposes listed below and for developing even better products and improving customer service. Depending on the cases, we may contact you based on the e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and address you provided for the following purposes.
- Information gathering for improvement and development of new products and services.
- Understanding the sales status of products and services.
- Analysis of the usage of products and services and marketing research.
- Operation of products and services as well as their development, operation, and maintenance.
- Ensuring the security offering and delivery of products and services.
- Creating statistical data on the use of products and services.
- Providing maintenance information for products and services and other important information for using products and services.
- Providing information on products, services, and campaigns as well as conducting surveys.
- Sending prizes and rewards for campaigns and questionnaires related to products and services.
- Provision of products and services, as well as products and services guidance provided by our affiliated and partner companies.
- Guidance for various events, etc., sponsored by our company.
- Sending e-mail newsletters and other content related to our products and services.
- For understanding requests and suggestions to our company
- Offering other products and services that we believe would bring certain benefits to customers and to their business.
- We collect statistical website usage information called cookies and web beacons in order to improve the convenience of various services provided by us, analyze statistical data, etc.
Cookies are information that the web server sends to the user’s browser so that a user can use our website smoothly. You can decline accepting cookies, but please note that in that case, you may not be able to use all or part of the services provided by our website. Please also note that we shall not be liable for the handling of personal information by the linked websites which are operated by third parties.
A web beacon is a small image file embedded in a website that allows us to obtain statistical data such as whether or not a customer has visited the website and the number of visits. It does not contain or specify any personal information.
- Information collection module: Google Analytics
- Provider: Google Inc.
- We are always committed to retaining personal information securely, and we always take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information that we keep.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a strict investigation of the third party and ensure the safe management of the outsourced personal information. We will also ensure necessary and appropriate supervision.
- We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to any third parties except in the cases listed below.
- When the customer consents to disclosure or provision of personal information to a third party
- When arranging a store that offers our products and services
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by law and regulations.
- If a customer requests us to disclose his/her personal information for a particular purpose, we will get a response to a request as soon as possible. In addition, if there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction from the customer, we will check the information and promptly respond to these requests. In both cases, if we cannot confirm the identity of the customer, we will not respond to the request.
- We have a person in charge of managing the personal information of our customers, and manage and keep it appropriately and make continuous improvements.
Contact EX Co., Ltd. Phone: 06-7711-1160 (Monday-Friday 10: 00-17: 00 JST)
Revised January 2021