Cloud-based EDI Service
Cloud-based EDI and Strategic Supply-Chain Management Service
EDIFAS is a cloud-based EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) service that enables you to build a supply chain system at a low cost and in a short time. It is one of the services provided within the intellectual platform “EXtelligence” and the starting point of a so-called “connected factory” that supports SCM (Supply Chain Management), B2B, IoT, etc. Not only companies that have implemented our manufacturing management system Factory-ONE MF can use EDIFAS. Companies that are using core systems of other companies and companies that have not implemented any system yet can use EDIFAS as well. You can use EDI functions such as quotation, ordering, purchase, sales orders, shipping, etc., through CSV and API integrations (optional).
Some of the EDIFAS features:
- Use functions of both supplier and buyer at an affordable price.
*Registration is required per each user company.
- You can use the free version, EXtelligence EDIFAS Free, which only includes three functions: sales order, order reply, and billing import.
- You can start with a free two-month trial and then change to the full version.
- No need to download software or set up an environment: EDIFAS is accessed directly from the browser.
- Since EDIFAS is paid monthly, you can start using it directly after getting a subscription for it and cancel a subscription at any time.
- To provide a great user experience, we’ve designed and created an intuitive and simple interface.
- Both buyers and suppliers using core systems of other companies can also fully use EDI functions such as ordering, receiving, shipping, etc., by using CSV and API integrations (optional).
Download the product brochure and learn more about EXtelligence EDIFAS features and how they can benefit your business.
Want to see how EDIFAS works in real? You can request a demonstration by clicking the button below.
Storage Repository Option
If the storage volume exceeds 3 GB, you can increase it by additional 5GB (up to 18GB). By the time of application, if you store data within the capacity, you can retain it permanently.
This service enables seamless integration with other systems and is offered to developers. Note that this function is not necessary in the case of integration with Factory-ONE.
Based on timer settings, automatically uploads or downloads CSV files from/to a designated folder. It can also monitor whether the Agent function works appropriately or not. The agent is installed on the client device.
System Requirements for a Client Device
|Windows10, Windows Server2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
|Intel Core i series or other identical or later CPU (Core i5 or later versions are recommended)
|8Gb or more is recommended
|10Gb or more is recommended
|1366×768 or higher (1920×1080 is recommended)
|Java 10.0.1 JRE, Codeer.Friendly, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable
|Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019
|Oracle12c/18c/19c, PostgreSQL10/11/12/13, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017/201, MySQL 5.6/5.7/8.0
|Chrome70.0 or later versions, Microsoft Edge 80（Chromium) or later versions
If you need some help, you can contact us by using the “Contact us” button when logged into the EXtelligence platform. Our representatives will help you as soon as possible regarding your inquiry.